The following collections were used in this exhibition, most of which have links to online descriptions with fuller information about the resource. By chance, the focus of this exhibition concentrated on American twentieth-century collections, but there are wonderful collections of English and Irish literature in Special Collections. The Mark Samuels Lasner Collection in Special Collecitons features additional literary holdings related to the late Victorians and Pre-Raphaelites.
For additional information about any of these collections or more information about the vast literary holdings at the University of Delaware, please contact a manuscripts librarian in Special Collections.
- GRA 0120, McGraw, DeLoss, Artwork related to W. D. Snodgrass
- MSS 0099, F836A-B, Robert Kelley, The common shore : uncorrected proofs and letter
- MSS 0100, Louis Henry and Marguerite Cohn Hemingway collection
- MSS 0101, Mark Harris papers
- MSS 0105, Emily Holmes Coleman papers
- MSS 0112, Tennessee Williams collection
- MSS 0113, Alice Dunbar-Nelson papers
- MSS 0163, Paul Bowles papers (and supplement)
- MSS 0274, W. D. Snodgrass papers
- (Please ask mansucripts librarian for assistance)
- MSS 0316, Black Stone Press records
- MSS 0398, Ishmael Reed papers
- MSS 0466, Donald Barthelme collection
- MSS 0481, Robert A. Wilson collection
- MSS 0547, Lewis Warsh collection
- MSS 0560, Sombre Reptiles Press records
- MSS 0599, Alan Kaufman papers
- MSS 0626, David Haselwood, John Wieners publisher's files for The Hotel Wentley Poems (1965)
- MSS 0656, Samuel R. Delany collection of manuscripts and correspondence
- MSS 0671, William G. Thompson Briarwood Writers' Alliance correspondence and publicity records
- MSS 0672, Ben Yagoda papers
- MSS 0880, Zephyrus Image Press
- (Please ask manuscripts librarian for assistance)
Brown, Andreas. Tennessee Williams, a Bibliography : Including Contributions to Periodicals and Foreign Translations. 1966.
Hanneman, Audre. Ernest Hemingway, a Comprehensive Bibliography. Princeton University Press, 1967.
Hanneman, Audre. Supplement to Ernest Hemingway : A Comprehensive Bibliography. Princeton University Press, 1975.
Johnston, Alastair, et al. Zephyrus Image : A Bibliography. Poltroon Press, 2003.
Klinkowitz, Jerome, et al. Donald Barthelme : A Comprehensive Bibliography and Annotated Secondary Checklist. Archon Books, 1977.